$2,000 Retention Bonus Program - $1,000 Payment Amount upon completion of 3 months of service; and $1,000 upon completion of 6 months of service at the position. Limited spots available!
All Full-time candidates MUST be available to work 1st and 2nd shifts, weekends and holidays.
The Counter Sales Representative is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This sales commissioned team member provides world class customer service and professionally and effectively sells Hertz products and services to meet the customer’s travel needs. Employees have the ability to earn up to $40,000 a year!
- Provide world class customer service by managing the rentals and returns process, in compliance with Hertz's policies and procedures
- Personally welcome customers using with a pleasant greeting, assist in answering questions in a friendly manner
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience
- Emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as, but limited to, options to waive customer's responsibility of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner in accordance with best practices and policy standards
- Liaise with various Hertz departments
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Answer questions and provide directions in a courteous and expeditious manner
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail
- Accurately record the customer's information to complete the rental record and maintain all paperwork associated with the rental
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter