Revenue Management Analyst
The Revenue Management Analyst is responsible for managing car rental pricing and availability for Hertz Global Holdings. This individual will generate strategies / reports / analysis in an effort to monitor, control, and improve revenue management policies and profitability. In conjunction with inter-departmental stakeholders, this individual will assist in the analysis and evaluation of Revenue Management practices. They will also help manage and create new process and systems transitions.
- Implement strategic revenue plan, leveraging analytics, to support profit contribution improvement and revenue share growth targets in key segments and markets of responsibility.
- Implement mix optimization plan along key segmentation factors; including product, channel, and customer segments; to support Revenue Per Day (RPD), Revenue Per Vehicle/Unit (RPV/U), and market share improvement targets.
- Identify and examine market, geographic regions, competitor landscape, and overall business trends in relation to revenue management.
- Develop subject matter expertise and become the key point of contact for the automation of revenue management execution, including the management of granular rate/decision rules that feed pricing automation; as well as having accountability over the quality control of such automated execution.
- Manage all administrative tasks related to revenue management across the North American Division.
- Develop strong working relationships with corporate and field personnel and address field queries.