This is the third executing layer within the Revenue Management organization. Under the direction of their Director/Senior Director, the Senior Revenue Management Analyst is responsible for analyzing current and proposed pricing and yield management strategies and methodologies to ensure that the targets for their regions of responsibility are achieved.
- Conduct quantitative analysis regarding past and future performance of products, markets, or vehicles. Ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate resulting strategy changes to audiences at all levels. Ability to create, edit, and utilize visual analytics tools, such as Tableau, to present compelling data.
- Monitor fleet changes and resultant impact to future availability. Complete analysis on best markets for fleet re-positioning, factoring in costs and future revenue expectations.
- Evaluate the forecast for assigned markets daily to ensure the recommendations provided by the Revenue Management Optimization system are based on a solid projection of both future business conditions and the operational realities of the business. Execute changes to constraints, recommendations output, and key system parameters as necessary based on findings.
- Utilize exception reporting to identify gaps in prevailing strategy, recommend and implement changes to maximize revenue.
- Build partnerships with Operations, Fleet, Marketing, and Pricing counterparts to ensure business targets are met. Elevate concerns and recommended actions to leadership.
- Monitor and report on the day-to-day actions of Hertz competitors in the marketplace, ensuring that Hertz’ actions are appropriate, targeted, and effective both for special events and the more frequently occurring mid-week peaks. Communicate notable trends to all levels of management