In partnership with the Vice President, Corporate HR; The HR Business Partner is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive and integrated human capital strategy that proactively address all major HR areas; talent acquisition, organization development, performance management talent planning, career development, leadership development, employee engagement, learning, compensation and rewards. Driving and supporting HR strategy through the business in partnership with senior Leaders. Develop, implement and provide oversight for all human resources programs.
Key result areas include:
- Develop/ Align business strategies to HR strategies and initiatives, diagnosing business challenges, exploring alternative solutions and recommending best-fit solutions; identify opportunities for increased efficiency/effectiveness
- Partner with Talent Management COE in managing proper succession and high potential planning in line with the defined strategy and needs of the business. Ensure continual performance improvement within the corporate functions, driving processes to facilitate improvement.
- Provide expert advice and counsel to all levels of management and employees. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of issues and resolve through a systematic and analytical approach, including investigations.
- Ensure consistent discipline practices and legal compliance – Guide train and direct Business Partners on the execution of HR policies and processes to ensure appropriate legal and corporate compliance
- Direct the human resources functions within regional groups to develop and execute best practices to promote employee engagement and to enable a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company’s strategic growth
- Identify any compensation issues and recommend solutions.
- Identify problems central to business strategy and forecast potential obstacles to success
- Advise leadership on organizational design, change management and overall organizational effectiveness (conduct ongoing reviews and propose changes to enhance operations)
- Coach and advise leaders, help guide people strategies and develop robust talent and succession management strategies
- Support business leaders to ensure employee processes, policies and practices enable employee engagement and leadership effectiveness
- Manage team of 2-5; Leads with realistic optimism and sets the vision to motivate team at all levels
- Leverages the Corporate HR groups, proactively partners with broader HR team to share best practices, HR strategy / delivery.
- Manages and directs external consultants and resources in all change management and human resources strategies and activities.
- Establishes key metrics to drive measure and reinforce high service levels and internal consulting deliverables from the human resources function and to also measure the success of human capital strategies.
- Leads ongoing succession and development planning for the client groups in partnership with VP Corporate HR
- Administers employee performance management programs, plans and advises the assigned organization’s management in the carrying out of performance management and employee development plans