The Veteran / Military Recruiter will manage the strategy and execution of the military staffing initiative. This will include, but will not be limited to, working to create and maintain the Hertz brand on military bases and Veteran specific organizations through visits, job fairs (in person and virtual), employment marketing and building strong relationships.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the development and implementation of recruiting strategies to proactively attract qualified candidates through multi-media advertising, social media, job fairs, touchpoints, etc.
- Identify and utilize best practices for recruitment and staffing by partnering with the HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and the Veteran & Allies Employee Resource Group focusing on operational excellence, competitive and cost-effective recruitment solutions with the goal of attracting high caliber candidates.
- Primary point of contact for Talent Acquisition needs and develop pipelines for hard-to-fill or critical positions; subject matter expert on military and staffing processes.
- Prepare and monitor performance measures, statistics and process improvements related to military staffing and review recruiting metrics against set expectations on a regular basis.
- Manage relationship and expectations for multiple vendors.
- Drive an exemplary candidate experience.
- Prepare and communicate executive-level presentations.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to actions and directives from management, employee information, and additional sensitive information.
- Promote and demonstrate passion for the mission.
- Extensive travel (40-60%) is required