Hertz Car Sales is one of the fastest growing dealer groups in the country. Our rapid growth is fueled by large volume selling of the Hertz fleet creating an amazing opportunity for the right individual. If you are tired of working for someone who isn’t working for you…Join our team. The F&I Hybrid Sales Manager will interact with customers and build customer loyalty by assisting them with vehicle purchases, financing and ancillary products for the continued care of their vehicle purchase.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Meet and exceed all targeted sales goals and maintain a high customer satisfaction rating
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with lenders and insurance product sources
- Sell finance and insurance products to customers and process payment
- Provide outstanding customer service that is memorable
- Assist in the management of the sales dept.
- Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals
- Acquire and maintain proper licenses associated with the selling of all products and services as required by federal, state and local government agencies
- Presenting a transparent menu to customers detailing their financing options and products to enhance their vehicle ownership experience
- Follow all Legal Standards such as, Red Flags, OFAC and Safe-Guards rules
- Achieve product penetration targets.
- Use proven Menu training aids provided by our trainers to present the products to our clients.
- Train and direct a team of Car Sales Representatives
- Finalizing Purchase, Trade-in, and Sales agreements, contracts, etc.
- Lot display, inventory management & pricing
- Assist in managing a cost efficient and quality reconditioning process
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer:
- Pay plus commission and an aggressive bonus structure
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you believe in doing business with integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- we invite you to apply today. Apply today or tell a friend about this opportunity.