Do you enjoy working in a customer service role? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? If so, then this role is for you….
The primary function of the Part-time Customer Service Specialist is to provide world class service to Hertz customers calling to confirm, cancel and modify existing reservations, and book reservations. Providing Hertz clients with the best in class service is essential to achieving a high level of productivity and service.
The responsibility of a Part-time Customer Service Specialist includes:
- Convert phone shops to reservations and rentals
- Creating a positive customer service experience by listening to and identifying customer needs
- Engaging customers in a courteous professional manner
- Completing the reservations or change process expeditiously
- Providing accurate information
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction and service
Additional responsibilities may involve the following:
- Answering general customer questions, resolving customer complaints/issues and servicing customer questions/requests on existing reservations.
- Assist customers with various post rental inquiries that involve the rental and billing process.
- Assist customers with questions and requests associated with the Hertz Gold Rewards program.
- Handle calls from customers who have a Hertz car who want to either extend or their rental or change the return time/location.
- Ensure a positive experience by efficiently handling the phone calls Hertz according Call Performance Guidelines, answering the customer's questions accurately regarding Hertz rates and services and booking, cancelling, confirming or modifying the reservations correctly in the PC Excalibur computer system.
- Maximize revenue opportunities with customers by actively soliciting business after every rate quote, addressing/overcoming customer objections to placing a reservation, utilizing various sales techniques as appropriate to obtain every possible booking.
- Viewing every customer contact as a sales opportunity and soliciting reservations on customer service calls.
- Providing excellent customer service to Hertz loyalty program members by updating customer profile information as requested by callers.
- Provide excellent customer by efficiently handling the incoming calls from customers with inquiries about their billing and rental transactions.
- Develop positive customer rapport with every caller by fully demonstrating the SMILES principles on a consistent basis.
- Assist customers wanting to extend or change a reservation already in progress. This would include changing the return date, return time, and/or return location.
- Uphold company policies and standards by being knowledgeable in utilizing various resources in order to research time discrepancies, rates, mileage, etc. The goal is to achieve first call resolution of customer disputes, thus minimizing costs involving further correspondence or communication.