National Fleet Market Segment which services companies with fleet sizes of 750 vehicles - Atlanta based.
- Developing and maintaining a Salesforce database of prospects and customers within an assigned territory in a fleet size segment of 750 vehicles
- Leveraging the Donlen and Hertz value proposition with the goal of signing new business from prospects and penetrating existing customer portfolios
- Reviewing and analyzing credit worthiness of prospects and customers as determined by Donlen policies and procedures
- Selling all Donlen approved financial and fleet management service programs
- Managing a robust sales funnel with focus on meeting and exceeding annual growth targets
- Providing consultative advice to customers and prospects (i.e. Annual and/or Quarterly Performance Reviews, Replacement Analysis, Best Value Analysis; Scorecards)
- Coordinating with marketing to optimize marketing campaigns, lead generation and sales support functions
- Consultative selling skills. Comfortably present to C-Level Executives
- Experienced in working with Strategic Sourcing/ Procurement Department
- Adept at networking within higher-level professional circles
- Thinks like a marketer by building trust in anticipation of an RFP or RFI to get to the “next round” of negotiations.
- Must be highly accessible to customers
- Must be able to LISTEN, negotiate and close deals with a can-do attitude
- Professional appearance, excellent phone demeanor, with ability to set priorities. Manage conference calls on the “fly”
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication, organization, presentation, and administrative skills. Multi-lingual preference.
- Must have an energetic, friendly and outgoing personality.
- Must be able to multi-task with different departments within Donlen (Maintenance Management, SCS, Vendor Management, Risk Center, Legal etc.), collect and analyze data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions in a timely manner for customer feedback (verbal/ written).
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel for equity analysis, fleet cycle analysis etc.
- Must be willing to travel as frequently (30-50%) as necessary in efforts to promote company goodwill and generate business.