The Brand & Content Analyst, Thrifty Brand is responsible for coordinating and implementing Content Marketing strategies for the Thrifty brand. As a member of the Thrifty brand team, the Brand & Content Analyst, Thrifty Brand contributes to the rental car brand’s success through continual data-driven insights and delivery of results-oriented and revenue-driving marketing and content strategies. This is a position for those who love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and are constantly managing multiple projects with varying priorities at the same time.
- Responsible for the strategic development, implementation and execution of Thrifty brand content marketing throughout internal and external marketing channels – including but not limited to: Social, Digital and Email Marketing
- Responsible for management of key products and initiatives – including conception, sizing, coordinating with internal stakeholders, implementation and tracking results
- Skilled in insights of the current and target Thrifty customer, and develops on-brand content opportunities to better engage customer to generate revenue
- Ongoing competitive research and analysis of competitors, including marketing strategies, content strategies and digital customer experience
- Keeps brand objectives and goals forefront, seeking to contribute to revenue growth and strategic success at all times
- All other duties as assigned