About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced social marketer who is passionate about driving engagement and revenue through socially relevant and compelling marketing campaigns. This role will join the Social Media Center of Excellence and support all three brands in delivering strategic insight and execution. The focus will be on generating integrated social campaigns for the Hertz, Dollar or Thrifty brands that can successfully engage customers, capture market share and improve brand identity/awareness among rental car consumers. This is a position for those who love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and are constantly managing multiple projects with varying priorities at the same time.
- Manage the day-to-day content calendar, posting and activation of respective brand’s social channels
- Manage the process of translate each respective brand’s strategy into successful social media content plan and engagement strategy that drives engagement and incremental revenue
- Consistently manage the design and development of insight-driven and disruptive social campaigns that increase brand awareness, consideration and revenue among target consumers
- Identify viral, digital word-of-mouth marketing opportunities to leverage, with the goal of driving traffic, and customer acquisition across channels.
- Collaborate with Paid Media Team to coordinate integrated social strategies and campaign execution
- Collaborate effectively with Social Media Customer Care team to ensure alignment with brand strategy
- Guide the creation of micro-content such as social graphics, visual development, animated GIFs, and short-form video for deep audience engagement
- Work closely and collaboratively across Marketing, Creative, PR, HR, and International teams to champion integrated, social-led strategies for each brand
- Manage relationships with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
- Provide subject matter expertise on channel trends and go-to-market strategies within social media
- Regularly audit competitive strategic analysis, and platform strategic analysis