Vehicle Repair Specialists will be responsible for reviewing each work order for approval, generating an accurate PO, releasing rental system holds once work is complete, ensuring all repair documents are stored properly, and receiving on the POs in Oracle.
The Vended maintenance services approver is fully responsible for ensuring the quickest repair of equipment at the highest level of quality and at the lowest cost across their areas.
- Ensure vendors are performing requested repairs at agreed upon pricing. Evaluate additional repair requests for validity and approve as required
- Ensure all P.O.s are completed correctly and assist vendors as necessary to be certain they are paid timely
- Create, improve, and track key vendor productivity & cost metrics to drive efficiencies, and improve OOS and compliance to maintenance program
- Drive process excellence in the areas of preventive maintenance and repair programs and processes to ensure a consistent standardized approach across the region that delivers best in class performance regardless of fleet age.
- Drive customer satisfaction score results related to fleet condition and lead the development of programs designed to increase customer satisfaction associated with vehicle condition
- Optimize the use of Hertz internal maintenance resources as possible
- Ensure repairs are vended to make most efficient use of vehicle manufacturer warranty programs, including free PMs, warranty work covered by OEM
- Work with Procurement Department to identify cost savings initiatives related to vendors and part purchases.
- Manage vended shops deliverables, ensure capacity to deliver expected OOS results.
- Lead initiatives internally and externally to minimize maintenance costs, reduce processing time, improve fleet availability, improve vehicle quality standards
- Control maintenance expenditures, including the control of transportation costs, while maintaining vehicle quality and utilization within industry standards