Do you thrive in a fast pace environment where you are faced with challenges and shifting priorities? Are you an enthusiastic individual who is a decisive self-starter with the competitive drive to win? If you prefer a professional workplace where you can meet new people and focus on all aspects of growing a business then we are looking for you be a Distribution Manager.
- Coordinate fleet moves throughout the entire Dallas area (2 major airport and 35 off airport locations).
- Ensure the efficient delivery of wholesale and turnback units to the appropriate auctions to reduce vehicle deletion time.
- Supervise a large staff of transporters and manage productivity to reduce costs, enhance customer service and improve performance.
- Help to manage the in-fleeting process.
- Work in conjunction with the Fleet and Contribution (yield) departments to ensure the pool is making the correct “move” decisions based on contributory rentals.
- Complete a variety off administrative responsibilities including but not limited to working in conjunction with ERS, locating missing cars, maintaining non-revenue vehicle reporting, verifying wholesales / turnbacks, opening and receiving purchase orders and tow tickets, requesting vehicle titles, assisting with regional re-marketing efforts and answered all fleet related questions for the field as they arise.