- This position is a grade 5 promotable to a grade 7
- Answer incoming customer calls
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries
- Provide appropriate responses and resolutions to customer inquiries
- Interact with customers through verbal communication
- Enter information and notes in AS400Claims/Lamda system
- Fax, email, or mail information requested by customers
- Maintain required production and quality level
- Other duties as assigned
- Alphanumeric data entry skills 6,000 ksph (test required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (written exercise given)
- Excellent decision making skills
- Ability to maintain objective behavior when working with frequent customer criticism
- Ability to work some overtime as required
- Criminal background check required due to access of Personable Identifiable Data (PID)
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed