The Associate Talent Aquisition Partner is a source of acquiring talent for high-volume, non-exempt roles across multiple locations. This includes but is not limited to sourcing, screening, scheduling in support of the hiring process. This individual will interact with Hiring Managers, HR, and Leadership in the execution of the tactical TA plans to hire the right talent at the right time. The individual in this role will build relationships with internal partners and external organizations to attract talent and stay up to date on current trends in talent acquisition. The Associate TA Partner will help identify concerns within assigned locations and suggest solutions.
- Executes the recruiting process for non-exempt positions in a manner that is compliant with internal and regulatory standards.
- Utilizes creative thinking skills to recognize, suggest and implement sourcing plans to meet the hiring demands of the business. This includes but is not limited to the use of job boards, social media, cold calling, job fairs, networking, and community organizations.
- Is brand ambassador for the organization and encourages others to be brand ambassadors by soliciting employee referrals, engaging in social media campaigns, etc.
- Interviews, assesses and recommends candidates for hire, schedules additional interviews, extends offers of employment and initiates drug screening and background investigation processes
- Ensures a great experience for candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting life-cycle by remaining focused on providing excellent customer service
- Maintains Applicant Tracking System (ATS) documentation and details throughout all phases of recruitment process
- Leverages individual performance scorecard to ensure metrics are met and improved.
- Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of the Talent Acquisition function as well as internal compliance of selection and recruitment in accordance with defined policies and procedures
- Additional assignments as needed