Hertz is hiring local Delivery Drivers to use our vehicles to pick up and deliver products between customer locations locally. We strive to help make each and every delivery effortless for our customers.
Details and Schedule
- Part-time career starting at $9.50 per hour
- This position requires 4-5 days per week (24-32 hours) including weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- The schedule runs an 4 hour shift from 3:00AM-7:00PM
- Hertz cargo van vehicle, gas, and insurance is provided
A job at Hertz is an amazing opportunity for highly driven people who love a challenge, crave opportunity, and want to make an impact.
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Deliver products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area.
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicles daily
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner.
- Assist other drivers as necessary.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Min 5 days per week 3pm-7pm (Sat and Sunday mandatory)
If you are highly driven, a self-starter who enjoys working as a team player to exceed customer expectations then we encourage you to apply, learn more, and become part of the Hertz Delivery Service!
- Support delivery services business by delivering products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area
- Load, transport, and deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Ensure items are delivered in proper condition.
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assist with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Prepare reports and other documents relating to deliveries, as needed.