Are you sales driven and customer focused? Do you like to challenge yourself to achieve new goals every day? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to provide helpful, quality service and sales while enhancing the customer’s experience? Do you have the ability to handle difficult situations, with great tact and charm?
The Rental Sales Specialist is fast paced, sales driven, inbound call canter position allowing you the ability to work from home. You will interact with customers at a number of locations (on airport and off airport) across North America and provide assistance with their car rental through a live video interaction.
This is a full time position - you must be flexible to work any shift including days, evenings, weekends and holidays!
Responsibilities include creating a pleasant customer experience by greeting and engaging customers through a state of the art video link, completing rental transactions expeditiously, selling optional coverages, upgrades, and fuel options, as well as resolving complaints and ensuring overall satisfaction. Your commitment to achieving incremental sales and providing first-class service will further Hertz’ growth and profitability.
- Maximize margin by up-selling customers to higher-priced services and ancillary products to accomplish individual and team revenue-management goals.
- Ensure a positive customer experience by effective management of the rental process to include qualifying the renter and completing contracts.
- Support achievement of sales and margin goals by working closely with staff and Team Performance Leader(s) on assigned tasks and ad hoc duties or projects.
- Protect company assets through adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Communicate to Management all relevant customer feedback to facilitate on-going changes in our service and prices to drive continuous improvement within our Operations.
This department operates 7 days per week with extended hours. Overtime may be mandatory or voluntary based on call volume.
The COE Support Coordinator Level I will be the first point of contact for internal customer support regarding level 1 Home Agent support issues, system issues/outages, offsell escalations, absenteeism, and other COE support functions as needed.
- Primary contact to provide support in keeping the WFM system updated with the most current information (absenteeism, FMLA, HACP, etc.).
- Primary contact to keep WFM and RETS synced up.
- Primary contact for personal phone calls, emergency phone calls, etc...
- Audit and prepare time card records daily for Friday upload for all Customer Care areas.
- Support Performance Planning Analysts in monitoring department service levels as needed.
- First point of contact for inputting emergency offsells for the U.S. and Europe.
- Monitor local and national weather events and report through appropriate channels.
- Monitor local and national events that may affect call volumes and report through appropriate channels.
- First point of contact for system issues impacting the Customer Care COE.
- First point of contact for troubleshooting Home Agent computer issues and phone sign-in issues.
- Assist in the management and communication of ALT blackouts for the COE.
This is the first executing layer within the Revenue Management organization. Under the direction of their manager, the Revenue Management Coordinator is primarily responsible for tracking and executing short term actions which meet minimum operational criteria. The Junior Analyst may also be asked to analyze recent booking trends, summarize data, manage capacity levels, and perform ad hoc project work.
- Execution of immediate yield actions for Airport and Off-Airport locations.
- Follow capacity guidelines and input any needed changes.
- Work closely with Yield Management team to identify booking anomalies, using exception reporting and escalating any instances to the appropriate Revenue Management Analyst.
- Monitor the performance of CMS (Contribution Management System), RMS (Rate Management System), and RM (Reservation Maintenance) and alert team of any system issues.
- Report on the performance of short term actions, including realized utilization levels as well as any potential lost revenue.
- Learn to identify patterns and issues related to the yield management process.
- Execute various projects as needed.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.